Thursday, May 24, 2007 ♥
♥Twinii
ystd gorrt test results...
fer all de subjects...
i gorrt all pass
but...
onli english fail
shoo damn depress ystd
nobody cum console miie
even Twinkii sae
nv mind
jus gorrt 4 subjects pass can liao
>Twinkii♥\
im in express norrt academic
norrt de same as urs
sorrie if dis words hurt u
i really depress ler
but dun b happie
b-coz i will norrt slit
hahaha
diao...
nv mind larh
i think over one nite lurh
make calculation tooo
next semester i mus get AT LEAST 55% fer english
in order 2 pass de this year
Twinkii sumthing 2 tell u
norrt sae nort goin out wif u...
is we e1s r nort "bu zhi zu"
is..
sae badly is
we r scared of lossin
sae nicely is
we wan 2 strive fer better results
dis words may hurt u
but...
dis is de world in express
esp in e1
u always wan 2 cum 2 express
but
i wan 2 go academic
i also wan 2 do well fer exam
but i also wan 2 go wif u...
but i canot make a choice
if i wan 2 go academic
dat is too easy..
so i still dunno wad 2 do
jus now mrs lee call my mum
i heard my mum sae i was scared of lossin
mayb is barh
so i didn we should stay lyk dis[u in acad miie in express]
unless dere is a change
>meiling♀
i tell u sumthing horh
DUN SHOW OFF INFRONT OF MIIE!!!
U BOUGHT A NEW PIPA
I NOE!!!
SO NO NEED SHOW OFF
i also hear Twinkii sae u always diao her
NOW I NOE
B-COZ U ALSO DIAO MIIE
YA I SCORED SO BADLY FER MY TEST HAPPIE
I TOLD U B4
IF I SCORED BADLY
U WILL GET IT FROM MIIE!!!
NOW I HAD DECIDED AFTER YSTD NITE
DUN THINK I WILL 4GIF U!!!!
SO DUN HARASS MIIE ANYMORE!!!!
sooo damn tired now
so sad
im de onli one hu console myself
i trust myself
n i mus stay in express no matter wad
frenship prob or wad
i dun care ler
so pls dun interupt my life!!
i mus pass english around 60++
A MUS!!!!**
>Twinkii♥
dun worry
one of my one week in de holidaes[4~5 daes]
IS URS!!!
meaning go out wif u
meaning go out wif my fwens
meaning go out wif ur fwens
YAY!!!
tired lurhh
♥buaysbye♥
listened to the sweet sound @ 6:58 PM